Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another Sad Story


I wrote a letter on a nothing day, than I asked someone:
“Could you send my letter away?”
“You are too young to put all of your hopes in just one envelope.” “I said goodbye to someone that I love.”
...
It was an ordinary boy who lived an ordinary life. He slept in all lazy afternoons of September, and then, he had an extraordinary life when he dove in his grey pillow. It was not just he; I tell you it was the both of us.Someone above has seen me seeing him from afar. His sail was his sheet and his boat was his bed. The sea of dreams was almost as lonely as his forgotten friends; but his forgotten friends would never be as lonely as myself.One day my ordinary boy didn’t wake up anymore. And it was hard.Like coming off the pills that you take to stay happy.So please, stranger, send my letter away.
If I could do just one near perfect thing, I’d be happy.
They’d write it on my grave, just like they did when they scattered his ashes.



R.S. Vasconcelos

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRIMO!!Coitado d quem nun tem noçao de ingles!HUAHUAHUAHUA.MAs mesmo assim, meus parabes pq eh raro ver alguem manter blog por tanto tempo e ainda com bom gosto!!TE DOLUU!!BJAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

Se eu soubesse inglês, ou tivesse com disposição p/ traduzir, eu juro q comentava o texto, mas tá td mto lindo neste teu blog, mas do q antes. Bjo, lindo!

Anonymous said...

uau!

poetido demais pra ela... :p

=*

Anonymous said...

a alguns meses eu me sentia leve, mas como diria drumond: existe um tempo em que a vida é uma ordem.
bjo rick...